PDA

View Full Version : TLC Tuesday @ 10 The Little Couple

Rokiss12
10-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Just thought you all might want to see it- just saw a preview on TV. even though its not specifically "CF" it's still related- plus, i've never seen anyone except myself do them!

Rokiss12
Just thought you all might want to see it- just saw a preview on TV. even though its not specifically "CF" it's still related- plus, i've never seen anyone except myself do them!

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

izemmom
10-23-2009, 11:05 PM
I saw this too, and got all excited! Emily has seen commercials for the show and has asked questions about why she's so small, if she's a kid or a grown up, etc. I explained that the lady's body was just different and needed different things than other people's bodies, kind of like Emily's, but not in the same way. So, when I saw Jen doing the PFT's, I thought, "Wow! That would be awesome for Emily to see!" It takes so little to get me excited! lol

izemmom
I saw this too, and got all excited! Emily has seen commercials for the show and has asked questions about why she's so small, if she's a kid or a grown up, etc. I explained that the lady's body was just different and needed different things than other people's bodies, kind of like Emily's, but not in the same way. So, when I saw Jen doing the PFT's, I thought, "Wow! That would be awesome for Emily to see!" It takes so little to get me excited! lol

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom