PDA

View Full Version : doing GREAT STRIDES?

Jane
05-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm going to suggest that our local CFF walk site give out information about CYSTIC FIBROSIS 20/20 to recruit new members. It suprising how many people don't know what a wonderful resource this site is!

The information is on the home page, but I'm sure Jeanne will help you if you PM her with questions.

Jane
I'm going to suggest that our local CFF walk site give out information about CYSTIC FIBROSIS 20/20 to recruit new members. It suprising how many people don't know what a wonderful resource this site is!

The information is on the home page, but I'm sure Jeanne will help you if you PM her with questions.

Jane

Jane

Jane
<br />
<br />The information is on the home page, but I'm sure Jeanne will help you if you PM her with questions.
<br />
<br />

Imogene
05-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks so much for mentioning this Jane!

I do have cards describing who we are and free pencils for the Centers and for the Walks~
Hopefully, we will grow and more people will be touched by the efforts of everyone here on cysticfibrosis.com

Remember, if you are a lurker, we need you to join too!

Jeanne

Imogene

I do have cards describing who we are and free pencils for the Centers and for the Walks~
Hopefully, we will grow and more people will be touched by the efforts of everyone here on cysticfibrosis.com

Jeanne

Imogene

Jeanne

Imogene

Jeanne

Imogene
<br />
<br />I do have cards describing who we are and free pencils for the Centers and for the Walks~
<br />Hopefully, we will grow and more people will be touched by the efforts of everyone here on cysticfibrosis.com
<br />
<br />Remember, if you are a lurker, we need you to join too!
<br />
<br />Jeanne

LouLou
05-04-2009, 11:38 PM
What is CYSTIC FIBROSIS 20/20?

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

Imogene
05-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for asking LouLou:

2009 marks the 20th anniversary of the discovery of the CFTR gene that causes Cystic Fibrosis. Along the way, CysticFibrosis.com was created as a direct link between the latest medical news, and patients, caregivers, and all those touched by this disease. The result? Nearly a 10,000 member strong community. In honor of finding the C.F. gene, we want to find others who need support, or can share stories/tips or even the latest research from anywhere in the world. Our community is strong. But we can make our voice stronger as our numbers grow. We have set a membership goal of 20,000. Show your support and encourage your family and friends to join us and take advantage of all that CysticFibrosis.com has to offer - spread knowledge and HOPE. Visit our Cystic Fibrosis 20/20 at Facebook and leave your message of HOPE on our Wall.

Imogene

2009 marks the 20th anniversary of the discovery of the CFTR gene that causes Cystic Fibrosis. Along the way, CysticFibrosis.com was created as a direct link between the latest medical news, and patients, caregivers, and all those touched by this disease. The result? Nearly a 10,000 member strong community. In honor of finding the C.F. gene, we want to find others who need support, or can share stories/tips or even the latest research from anywhere in the world. Our community is strong. But we can make our voice stronger as our numbers grow. We have set a membership goal of 20,000. Show your support and encourage your family and friends to join us and take advantage of all that CysticFibrosis.com has to offer - spread knowledge and HOPE. Visit our Cystic Fibrosis 20/20 at Facebook and leave your message of HOPE on our Wall.

Imogene

Imogene

Imogene
<br />
<br />2009 marks the 20th anniversary of the discovery of the CFTR gene that causes Cystic Fibrosis. Along the way, CysticFibrosis.com was created as a direct link between the latest medical news, and patients, caregivers, and all those touched by this disease. The result? Nearly a 10,000 member strong community. In honor of finding the C.F. gene, we want to find others who need support, or can share stories/tips or even the latest research from anywhere in the world. Our community is strong. But we can make our voice stronger as our numbers grow. We have set a membership goal of 20,000. Show your support and encourage your family and friends to join us and take advantage of all that CysticFibrosis.com has to offer - spread knowledge and HOPE. Visit our Cystic Fibrosis 20/20 at Facebook and leave your message of HOPE on our Wall.
<br />
<br />