PDA

View Full Version : Aquadek vs. Vitamax...

Mommy2Zeke
04-15-2009, 02:12 PM
I have a 1 mo. old w/ CF and he is currently on Aquadek but his doc wants him to switch over to Vitamax...

What are your experiences with it? Does one really work better than the other?

Mommy2Zeke
I have a 1 mo. old w/ CF and he is currently on Aquadek but his doc wants him to switch over to Vitamax...

Mommy2Zeke

Mommy2Zeke

Mommy2Zeke
<br />
<br />What are your experiences with it? Does one really work better than the other?

Ratatosk
04-15-2009, 02:21 PM
I think any of the cf vitamins are comparable. It's just the aquaADEKs taste/smell a bit nastier, but DS never seemed to mind them. Vitamax might even be significantly cheaper.

DS switched to SourceCF chewable bubblegum flavored ones a year or so ago.

Ratatosk
I think any of the cf vitamins are comparable. It's just the aquaADEKs taste/smell a bit nastier, but DS never seemed to mind them. Vitamax might even be significantly cheaper.

Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Ratatosk
<br />
<br />DS switched to SourceCF chewable bubblegum flavored ones a year or so ago.